SuperFun Learner Preschool & Primary School Program
Build A Strong Foundation For A Better Future
We provide ample avenues to ensure children aged 3 to 6 years get on the right start in education.
- SuperFun Learners reflects 20 years of education success through the “Kids Hear, Kids See, Kids Do” method of teaching.
- Programmes are guided by the proven FunGates education framework. The FunGates education system is noted for excellence in the early childhood education industry.
- Open concept classrooms
- Teachers adopt the “Kids Hear, Kids See, Kids Do” concept. Teaching methods respond to three primary types of learners: auditory, visual and kinesthetic learners.
- SMART board exercises reinforce the “Kids Hear, Kids See, Kids Do” concept.
- Language and Mathematics tutorials are carried out in small group settings.
- SuperFun Learners is a child development centre.
- Strong emphasis is placed upon the development of languages – English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Learning is carried out by a team of caring, experienced and dedicated teachers whose passion is to help every child develop and learn.
Children benefit from a balanced programme that places equal attention on academics, arts, music and physical activities. Within a carefully prepared environment, children are constantly stimulated through an active, hands-on approach to learning in the following prime areas:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Art and Craft
- Movement and Games
- Smart Board
- Development centre
- Literacy Circle - Reading
To enhance long-term educational success, we also offer a range of extracurricular activities and after-school programmes:
- Speech and drama (5 & 6 years old)
- Creative Drawing (4 - 6 years old)
- Chinese enrichment classes
- Bahasa Malaysia enrichment classes
- Primary English enrichment classes (British syllabus) (7 - 12 years old)
- Primary Enrichment Classes (7 - 12 years old)
- Holiday Program
Speech and Drama Class
We provide an environment that is conducive to learning and at the same time prepares children for the responsibilities, challenges and opportunities of future life. Children will graduate with a solid foundation of skills and learning experiences for a smooth transition to primary school and beyond. Above all, children will grow into happy, healthy, well-rounded individuals that can contribute positively to the world.